We are expert biomedical scientists, doctors, academics and engineers that are passionate about understanding disease, trauma, and improve the quality of healthcare systems.
Our lab covers every aspect of study lifecycle for Real World Evidence and Implementation Science, fostering truly collaborative and federated research with institutions across the globe.
What are we looking for?
– Demonstrated proficiency in classic epidemiology models and ML models
– Able to write consistent Python, R, SQL code and work both in a IDE environment as well as a notebook environment
– Relevant professional exposure to health sciences, in particular to the clinical setting
– Past publication in indexed journals a big plus
– Being comfortable with bash scripting, working via ssh and networking a plus
– Ability to work autonomously and have full ownership of the project and deliverables
– Will be in close proximity work with the company CEO and its clients
– Will be developing code in close proximity with the CEO
– Thoughtful of sustainability code bases and some experience with code refactoring a plus
– Comfortable with code versioning a plus
– Background in any applied sciences, with at least MSc and ideally PhD
– Willingness to learn every day and ambition to improve
– Can apply for full-time or partime-position
What do we offer?
100% Autonomy in development of role
Work 100% remote
Work 100% flexible schedule
Send your CV to: email@example.com