What You’ll Do:
- Provide remote service assistance through the use of various web-based remote support tools when necessary.
- Receive and respond to service requests for assistance via telephone and email in accordance with each client’s.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Maintain service ticket ownership throughout the life of the support incident.
- Escalate high profile issues to the Service Desk Manager for appropriate handling and routing.
- Actively monitor all customer systems and services and respond to device-down scenarios.
- Develop knowledge of multiple systems and processes in order to troubleshoot problems.
- React to onsite outage scenarios as necessary or as assigned by the Service Desk Manager.
- Follow all other processes and quality standards as assigned by the Service Desk Manager.
- Availability to work 24/7.
Who You Are:
- College diploma or equivalent.
- Current industry‐relevant certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, etc.) would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of (and ability to troubleshoot issues related to) Operating System, Antivirus, Malware, Spyware,
- Active Directory, Printers, Mobile Device activation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of common client‐side productivity application suites (Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, SSO, Cloud platforms, etc.)
- Basic working knowledge of server‐side applications and technologies, including (but not limited to) Exchange
- Server, WSUS, Hyper‐V, VMware vSphere, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of (and ability to troubleshoot issues related to) Network Operations Center, monitoring and management of the network, servers, databases, firewalls, devices and related external services.
- 1-3 years of previous support experience working in a technology / systems department directly supporting customers.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Strong written and communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues, applying appropriate prioritization.
Interested? Do your talent check-in indicating this role and your availability to start working and will send your CV to the company!